- Contest Submission Deadline: Monday, July 20th
- Finalists will be chosen and posted for public voting on July 22nd
- Public voting will close July 26th
- Winners will be announced on the following days:
- 3rd Place - July 27th
- 2nd Place - July 28th
- 1st Place - July 29th
- To gather a compelling collection of pieces that speak directly to the Traffickinghub directive: to hold Pornhub accountable for allowing and financially profiting from videos of actual rape, sex trafficking, and other non-consensual forms of abuse on their site.
- Use selected pieces from the overall submissions in our next wave of the campaign for digital ads, billboards and a possible physical/digital pop up art installment/exhibit later this year (date and location TBC due to COVID-19).
Voting & Prizes
- These pieces will be displayed online for public voting, the piece with the most votes wins (2nd & 3rd place following).
- 1st Place - $1000 Cash Prize + Traffickinghub Activist Artist Award + Traffickinghub Merch Box
- 2nd & 3rd Place - $500 Cash Prize + Traffickinghub Merch Box
- All finalists will have the chance to have their art featured on charity merchandise (apparel, posters, etc.)
For International Contest Applicants
Unfortunately, due to the complexity of international laws, we are unable to grant any type of prize (monetary or otherwise) to those applying from outside the US. If you are overseas but would still like to apply for the chance to have your art used as part of the campaign with digital ads, billboards, merchandise etc, we highly encourage you to still sign up to become an art activist, read over our artist brief and create an art piece for the #Traffickinghub campaign!